Sunday, December 27, 2009

My aura's lacking

Since I'm still in this weird mood, I decided to have my aura read. Many alternative healing practitioners use Color therapy healing rooms to assist in balancing the energy of the color or colors we are lacking in. Colors bring about emotional reactions within us and therefore can be used to assist us in identifying our emotional, physical and spiritual needs. As individuals our personalities, likes and dislikes differ and so our reactions to colors will differ also. We may not always be attracted to only one color, but many have found that when we can identify visually with a specific color, we can begin adjusting our state and frame of mind in order to allow for a more positive flow of energy in our life.
I am lacking the color black in my aura. A lack of black in my aura means I may be feeling overly sensitive and emotional (have I not been saying that?). Black protects us from negativity. I'm told I should consider taking time to meditate, breathe deeply and relax. I should try to be motionless and emotion free. Apparently I can achieve the change I desire by getting out of my own way! Also, during a tarot card reading the Four of Cups card came up in the "Emotions" position. This signifies the current state of your emotional self. The Four of Cups signifies a period of rest in your life and dissatisfaction with material gains. Re-evaluation of your goals. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment