- Record meetings and appointments with time and date, who the appointment was with, and what was discussed. Keep track of work meetings and doctor's appointments.
- Jot down important conversations. Make notes that include ideas you want to remember and decisions made during the conversation. If you have regular meetings at work, bring your journal for note-taking.
- Track deadlines. List when things are due, and keep a timeline of goals met along the way.
- Make a to-do list and add to it each time you think of something new. Check off items as you accomplish them.
- Set realistic goals for tasks to be completed. Try to stick to your goals if you can, but don't push yourself too hard.
- Keep a written schedule to help remember your work days and days off.
Hell, I had to do that before I even started chemo! What does that say about me?