Monday, January 18, 2010

The Alien Baby needs a name!

These past two weeks have been hell. I'm sick of feeling terrible, sick of being tired, sick of not wanting to do anything, sick of not being able to do anything. Luckily, I'm starting to feel almost human again. They say the effects of chemotherapy are cumulative, but I think these recent issues have been because of the new meds. Today I went back to using Reliv because it contains magnesium and easier on my system than the meds. The biggest issue continues to be digestive problems. This is a common side effect caused by chemotherapy. Some of the most common digestive problems associated with cancer include:
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting
  • Diarrhea or constipation
  • Abdominal cramps or pain
  • Abdominal bloating
  • Changes in bladder or bowel habits
  • Difficulty swallowing or digesting food
  • Heartburn or gastric difficulties
So, try having all of the above at the same time! (Yes, you can have diarrhea one minute and be constipated the next--I've done it many times over the past couple of months) The alien baby has been putting up quite a ruckus lately. Sometimes I swear I can feel him kick. He's been making his presence known very loudly. Actually, I don't remember pregnancy being this bad. So, if he's going to be present, he needs a name. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment