1. What is the purpose of life?
2. What is my goal in life?
3. Why did I choose this career?
4. How do I spend my spare time?
5. What is my motivation for doing what I do?
6. What really makes me happy?
7. Am I as happy as I want to be?
8. Is it more important to be rich or to be happy?
9. What are my future plans? Why?
10. What are my secret dreams and ambitions?
I won't be surprised if the answers aren't immediate. This process can take months. I'll have to stick with it and find out what makes me tick. Actually, the most important question to ask is: "What am I living for?"
It is critical to our well being that we believe and understand that we each have an individual purpose as well as a purpose of oneness with the entire universe. Our purpose is not defined by our title, nor by how much money we have in the bank, nor by whether or not we are in a relationship. I am here today because I have purpose; I am here today to fulfill my purpose. Some people get hung up on the belief that their purpose must be of some notoriety, while for some they may gain notoriety as they live their purpose. It is important to note that our purpose is to love and to experience this life. I want to live life to the fullest, live life on purpose!