Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tests, tests and more tests

Today was a day of tests--I had an echocardiogram, an EKG, a chest x-ray and blood work. I was on every floor of Christie Clinic except the 2nd Floor! Thursday is the PET Scan and next Tuesday is the MRI. I had to break the news to everyone at AWF/AWP. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get through it but I did. I feel confident in their abilities to carry on without me for a while. I'm surprised at how easily I am able to turn it over without worry.
I started "pounding" the Reliv shakes today. For those who aren't familiar with Reliv, it is a powdered nutritional supplement that you mix in liquid and drink. I've heard several stories of people who have beaten cancer by adding Reliv to their regimen. I had 4 "shakes" today. I figure if I flood my body with good nutrition, I will easily triumph over breast cancer. I will be the next Reliv cancer success story. Once that happens, I will renew my distributorship and share it with the world.
Hannah and I spent time looking at breast cancer shirts on-line. We like the "Feel Your Boobies" shirts! Tara is putting together a team for the upcoming Breast Cancer Walk on October 17, 2009. She is so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment