Thursday, September 2, 2010

Crazy dreams

Last night I had the craziest dream! I dreamed that The 'Paign was traveling to Europe for a roller derby exhibition! But I was running late and once I finally arrived at the airport I couldn't find my ticket or passport in the mess I call my purse although I knew they were there. To dream that you are part of a team, indicates the importance of working together. The dream may be a metaphor that you have your life in order. To dream that you are traveling, represents the path toward your life goals. It also parallels your daily routine and how you are progressing along. Alternatively, traveling signifies a desire to escape from your daily burdens. You are looking for a change in scenery, where no one has any expectations of you. Perhaps it is time to make a fresh start. To see a busy airport in your dream, signifies the desire for freedom, high ideals, ambition, and hopes. It is an indication that you are approaching a new departure in your life. Some new idea is taking off or is ready to take off. You may be experiencing a new relationship, new career path or new adventure.
Being late or unable to find your destination highlight some anxiety or agitation that you are experiencing in your waking life. These dreams usually have to do with your self-esteem and confidence or the lack of. You tend to believe in the worst about yourself and are often overly worried that you are not making the grade and measuring up to other people's expectations of you. You may also experience the fear of not being accepted, not being prepared, or not being good enough. If you are not from Europe and dream that you are there, then it indicates that you need to be more expressive. You also need to take time for more leisurely or artistic pursuits. Alternatively, dreaming of Europe indicates original thought or old ways of thinking.
To see a ticket in your dream, represents the price you need to pay to attain your goals. You have decided on your path in life. A ticket signifies the start of a new endeavor. Consider also the type of ticket. A plane, bus or train ticket symbolizes the price you pay to get ahead in life. To dream that you lose a ticket, denotes confusion and ambiguity in the direction of your life. To see a passport in your dream, represents your identity and your ability to traverse through various situations. You are experiencing new found freedom to do what you want and go where you want. You may be going through a period of self-discovery. To dream that you lose your passport, indicates that you are trying to find yourself and get a sense of who you are. Alternatively, the dream means that opportunities are closing off to you. To see or carry a purse in your dream, represents secrets, desires and thoughts which are being closely held and guarded. It symbolizes your identity and sense of self. Consider also the condition of the purse for indications of your state of mind and feelings.
Wow! So what does the dream mean? Ever since I've been unemployed, I have felt pretty useless. I think this then translates into derby because I always fear letting my team down. I do believe I am at a crossroads in my life and searching for a new path. It's all so confusing. Anyone have any other thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment